Author Danielle Bannister is releasing her trilogy with BRAND NEW COVERS!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hey Flashers!!

Friend and Author Danielle Bannister is releasing her trilogy with BRAND NEW COVERS! They look amazing so I hope you'll check them out!! If you haven't read her series yet, the first book is FREE!! XOXO

 
 
Danielle, WHY did you decide to change your covers? Did you not like your old ones?
 
Oh no! I LOVED my old covers. I wish I didn't have to change them. Sadly, the images are stock images, which means anyone and everyone can use the same image as me. And they have. I have seen no less then nine covers in the last year with the cover I used for PULLED since 2011! It just got to the point where I didn't like seeing my cover with a different title on it. Haha. So, I got a a photographer and a few willing models and we did a shoot. At first I wasn't sure how they would look, but after playing around with the edges and wording, I fell in love with them.
 
Since you had the ultimate say in the photos, what feeling were you trying to get out of them?
 
Well, for Pulled, I wanted to show Naya with her boyfriend, Seth. I wanted to see his fingers digging into her flesh, so I tried to make that the focal point of the image. I'm hoping it is subtle, but I wanted that to be on the cover. That possessiveness.
 
For Pulled Back, there is a tenderness that I wanted to capture, but also a sense of waiting for the other shoe to drop.  You know those moments when things are just going along too well?  That's what I was trying to get with that one.
 
And Pulled Back Again, well, that other shoe drops. Ha!
 
Where can people get your books?
Everywhere! ha
 
ibook links
PULLED
PULLED BACK
PULLED BACK AGAIN
 
Smashwords
 
You can also  her website at:
or find her on Facebook at
or Twitter
@getpulled
 
Trailer Links
 
 
 
Pulled Back Again http://youtu.be/9e10QdwMYYc
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)